Saturday, October 13, 2012

Elijah at 1 week!

I got the idea to do this one week post-pardom shot from her. I'm just glad I had a one week before delivery shot!


One week from our pumpkin patch experience, I got my little pumpkin!
Definitely better out than in! Love this little guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Us so far
Me: 20 lbs lighter from last pre-natal appointment (the day labor started)
Sleeping - in between feedings as able
Strength - building every day
Recovery - better than I imagined
 
Elijah: Nursing better every day
More adorable every day
discovering new sounds he can make every day
discovering use of limbs
beginning to see us a little better
getting brown eyes
pretty sure he's gaining weight!
trying cloth diapers for the first time today
 
David: being super-dad everyday!


2 comments:

  1. You look amazing and he is beautiful! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He's one handsome little man and you look great! Can't wait to read your birth story. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will be sure to re-pay the favor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...