Monday, May 14, 2012

Bump it up!

... lame title? I know...

Lets cut to the chase! Week 17:



 

Baby achieved onion-size! I'm achieving very noticeable maternity-stage!
Hubby was sweet and took me shopping for maternity clothes at this point! I was in denial, he was having a blast :-) He's so supportive!  Baby at this point is 5.1 inches long and 5.9 ounces "heavy". Not just a ball of rubber, now baby's cartilage is turning to bone!!! Good thing I like my milk! Baby is getting some muscle and fat too :-) He's a little stronger now and has a thicker umbilical cord. I'm guessing this is good for the eating?
David finally felt some subtle flutters! You should have seen his face light up!!!

*What I wore: tube dress/thrifted; shrug/maurices; flops/old navy; bracelet/kohls; necklace/thrifted


Week 18:


 

Baby is the height-equivalent of a sweet potato! Baby has grown to 5.6 inches and 6.7 ounces. With the rapid growth I definitely can testify to getting hungrier! My little boy has so many skills!!! Hiccups, yawning, thumb-sucking (just like his mama ;-) ), and kicking! This week I definitely felt some more movements. Its so exciting!!! There was one afternoon, sitting in my boss's office, listening to tales of the courtroom, that I thought I had elbowed myself! I realized my elbow was nowhere near my belly, so I guess baby was just letting me know he was still there!!

*What I wore: maternity jeans/motherhood; tank/dots; scarf cardi/charlotte ruse; necklace/grandma's jewelry box; watch/bday gift from hubby


Some pix that didn't make it into the bday post:


 

I love this man!!!!

Time just appreciating nature is soooo relaxing! No better way to relax or enjoy God's creation than with my man!


Best,

M~



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will be sure to re-pay the favor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...