Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Anniversary!

One year today! We're more in love and happier than we've ever been together. Its amazing! We can't believe one year has come and gone so quickly!



I hope every year we can say we're more in love and happier than before!! (see more about us and wedding pix here)


I'm telling you, with the man I got, I couldn't be happier or more fortunate. He got a lesson early on in "sickness and health" which must have prepared him for taking care of me during pregnancy. He doesn't hesitate to jump in and help around the house, and we can have fun doing nothing more than sitting on the couch together or going to a nearby like to hike or just enjoy the scenery.

He tells me I'm beautiful when I sick and ugly, and does his best to wear out the words "I love you!"

Funny story - The first time we said "I love you," we were by a lake and something nasty bit me around my eye. The next day it was swollen shut. I spent the day on benadryl and sleeping on and off, hoping the swelling wouldn't be there for Sunday. He stayed with me while I was in "agony" and got me the dosages on time and continued to tell me I was still beautiful and he loved me. He was amazing. I knew I had made a good choice to say "it" back! I mean seriously, I looked like a freaky Cyclops!

All that to say, this is a great day! I have a great man! We're so excited to keep spending the rest of our lives together :-)


Best,
M~


19 week bump photo and nursery beginnings on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will be sure to re-pay the favor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...