Monday, May 14, 2012

Picture-Heavy

Since my last posts: I've turned 25 (WOW!), I've retired two more items of clothing (a dress and skirt I thought I would never grow into I've now grown past!)

I'm going to let the pictures show how WONDERFUL my husband is and how awesome my birthday was thanks to him!!!

 




The slaves who worked this cave during the war of 1812 left their mark on the cave.


Totally candid!

 

Another great candid shot!!



 

Our son already on the caving kick!

 

There is a lost iphone down there, in the general direction of the pointer finger...


 

This was comforting after skimming over those bottomless pitts!



 


 

The last leg of the journey was 250 steps up a narrow spiral staircase. That was thrilling!

 

Cute little squirrel behind our hotel!


 




So, if you can't tell... We had a picnic, then went caving. After everyone headed their separate ways, hubby showed me to our hotel and then we took a romantic stroll through the forest before dinner :-)

I love that baby got to spend my bday with us, even though he had to celebrate from his tiny womb-home!!

Pix to come of weeks 17-18 and our new baby items!!!

I'm really loving the idea of having a boy now ;-) We've seen some SUPER-CUTE baby boy clothes, and we had fun imagining carrying our son around in a pack on hikes, and having a picnic with him in a year or so. You know, sandwich for me, cliff bar for hubby, boob for baby ;-)


Best,
M~

1 comment:

  1. So glad I got to be a part of this fun day! The totally candid shot is one of my fave pics of me and my boo.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will be sure to re-pay the favor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...